Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello! As expected I was insanely busy in November, it was a huge success so thank you very much for all of your orders before Christmas!

I've been very quiet for the last month as I closed my shop early in December, so the hubby and I could jet off to Jamaica for our second honeymoon! It was amazing and I can highly recommend it to anyone who loves sun, sea, and rum!

Anyway... I'm now back in full swing, and I have lots of ideas for 2016 that I can't wait to make and share. 

To kick off the new year, I'm having a sale! Lots of charm jewellery is reduced by up to 30%, so what are you waiting for? Head on over now!

 Jewellery Sale up to 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment