Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Thursday 29 October 2015

Early Bird Christmas Discount

November is by far the busiest month of the year, I usually have to close my order books so I can process the vast number of orders in time for Christmas.

So to encourage you to order in advance, I'm offering an Early Bird Discount, which is only valid until Midnight on the 1st November 2015, so get your orders in NOW!


This discount code can be used on my Website and in my Etsy Store, and on my full range including my Birthday and Birthstone Jewellery, Themed Charm pieces and Bridesmaid and Flower Girl Gifts, no minimum spend.

Have a browse in my shops below:


No comments:

Post a Comment