Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Halloween Jewellery!

It's coming up to the spookiest time of year, I love Halloween and making lots of spooktacular jewellery!


My designs for this season can be used to funk up a Halloween costume, or can be worn casually for a more understated look.

This year I've gone all out, bats, skeletons, spiders, and the beginnings of my new 'Symbols' range by introducing Wicca themed jewellery.




As usual I have matching earrings, bracelets and necklaces for lots of my designs; but some of the charms are too big for bracelets so are only available as necklaces. The skeletons are so big they would only do as earrings!



My favourite design is this cute Halloween Charm Bracelet. It features some funky witch themed charms including a witch's hat, a spider web, a witch on a broomstick, a cat, a cauldron and star charms.


Earrings are always top sellers in the run up to Halloween, and I've expanded on last years designs to offer even more!






All of this an more can be found on the FunkyPinks Website, or a wide rage in my Etsy Shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment