Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Monday 31 August 2015

New Birthday Jewellery

I've finally updated my Birthday Jewellery! It's taken me a while to get the samples made up, photographed and edited, and then updating Etsy and my Website, but it's all finished now!

There are three different designs, available as bracelets or a necklaces, personalised with initial charms, beads, shaped charms and birthstones. 


Available for milestone birthdays, 10 to 65!

  

   

   

   

   


New 10th Birthday Jewellery


10th Birthday Jewellery has been requested a few times, so I've launched the full range on both of my sites.

Plenty of Choices




All of my Birthday Jewellery is available on my Website and in my Etsy Shop, and if you have any questions then you can send me an email: kirsty@funkypinks.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment