Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Thursday 11 June 2015

Gifts for Teachers and Students

I've been updating my gifts for teachers and students, this is the first set of designs that feature my new script initial charms! 


Quietly, and behind the scenes I've been building my website shop, and eventually I will update all of the designs in my Etsy shop too.



Last year my teacher gifts were very popular, and I'm hoping this will be repeated this year :)




So what's new?

Book Necklaces! I've wanted to launch these for a while now, and end of the academic year seemed like a perfect time! A great way to say thank-you to a teacher, and it also doubles as a gift for someone who loves to read!


New cute owl charms, and owls combined with apples make a lovely teacher gift!


Something for the students!

Graduating is a big deal! It marks the end of years of hard work and success, my mortar board necklace is the perfect way to mark the graduation occasion!


As always, my student and teacher gifts are available in my Etsy shop, and they are also available on the FunkyPinks website, which will be officially relaunched later this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment