Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Monday 18 May 2015

Etsy Sales Map

Just for fun, I used the Etsy Sales Map app to see where my orders have been sent all over the world.

I was quite surprised by my results, I was surprised to see how many orders I'd sent to the UK, and that I had shipped orders to every state in the US!




In total, I've hit 17 countries! I'm pretty impressed with that! I wonder where my next country will be?


  1. United Kingdom (1027)
  2. United States (841)
  3. Australia (51)
  4. Canada (49)
  5. Ireland (17)
  6. New Zealand (6)
  7. France (5)
  8. Norway (4)
  9. Germany (4)
  10. Sweden (2)
  11. The Netherlands (2)
  12. Luxembourg (1)
  13. Finland (1)
  14. Hungary (1)
  15. Spain (1)
  16. Belgium (1)
  17. Denmark (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment