Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Monday 14 March 2016

St. Patrick's Day is almost here!

With Mother's Day and Easter so early this year I'm a bit behind with the designs I had planned for Spring, and St. Paddy's Day crept up on me very quickly!

It's a bit of a tradition for me to launch themed jewellery for St. Patrick's Day, and this year is no different! So here are a few new pieces that are available on my website.

A classic design of mine, a large four leaf clover charm and a smaller gold one with an emerald green pearl.


I've combined a few of my good luck charms to make this cute bracelet. This was designed for St. Patrick's Day but can be given as a good luck gift for any occasion.

 Horseshoe NecklaceThis cute charm necklace was originally designed as a good luck gift for a bride, but it's an ideal good luck charm!
 Four Leaf Clover Bracelet
And in true FunkyPinks style, I've also got four leaf clover charms combined with initials and beads!

As always, everything is available on my website, in the St.Partick's Day section.
 FunkyPinks Website - St Patrick's Day Section

No comments:

Post a Comment