Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Monday 22 December 2014

We Want Your Feedback!

 Take The Survey

There have been so many changes to FunkyPinks in the last 12 months, I've completely rebranded, launched countless new products, and had the busiest Christmas ever!

I've been so grateful to all of my customers throughout the year, and I have big plans for 2015. I have a few burning questions to ask, so I have put together a survey for customer feedback to ask about their experience shopping with FunkyPinks and their opinions on the new things I want to try.

 Take The Survey

As a THANK-YOU I'm offering a 20% discount voucher that can be used exclusively in the New Year when I re-open my shop. Responses to the survey will be kept confidentially, and details provided will not be passed to any third party.

My shop is due to re-open after Christmas, so until then Happy Holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment