Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Tuesday 9 December 2014

We are now Closed for Christmas!

At last I have finished and shipped all of my outstanding orders ready for Christmas! 

I have had a mega busy November and early December with an unprecedented amount orders, it's really been fantastic but exhausting at the same time!



I sold out of Sisters sets mid-November, just after I had re-stocked! The charms are now on order for the new year.



Black Friday was a real shocker, I had triple the number of orders I usually take in a day, I had to close my Etsy shop that night as I was afraid I wouldn't be able to cope with the demand.

I had so many orders, that I ran out of packaging and had to order a load, but I accidentally ordered too many and now I have nowhere to put them!



I'm now taking a break now until after Christmas, all outstanding orders have now been processed and shipped, so if you need to know the estimated date your package will arrive then check the Etsy website for the SHIPPED date and add the following number of business (working) days:

UK: 1-3 business days
Europe: 5-10 business days
USA & Canada: 7-12 business days
AUSTRALIA: 10-14 business days

As always if you have any questions please feel free to Contact Me.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment