Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Thursday 4 February 2016

Bridal Jewellery

 Order a Custom ItemI love a good wedding!

I made a beautiful custom charm bracelet for a Bride-to-Be, personalised with white beads, hearts, snowflake, horseshoe and initial charms representing the Bride and Groom's names. 

I loved it so much, that I experimented with some of my good luck charms I've bought in for St Patrick's Day and launched a new Bridal Range.

 Bridal Necklace
 My favourite piece is this beautiful Trinket Necklace. It features a silver horseshoe charm, two clover charms, one is my new special diamante charm, and a white and sparkly bead. This looks best on a long chain, and compliments a beautiful white dress perfectly!



Bridal Bracelet - Diamante BraceletHere's the diamante clover again, this time on a Bridal Bracelet! I think this charm is so pretty on it's own I haven't added anything but a simple white pearl. This is designed as a 'Good Luck' gift for a Bride, and is also available as a necklace.





 Bridal Jewellery - Diamante Horseshoe Pendant
And of course who could forget the Lucky Horseshoe? This is a sparkly diamante pendant, it's quite large compared to my other charms and is designed to sit on a long pendant. It's a very pretty alternative to a traditional bridal horseshoe gift.






As always, everything can be found on my Website, and on Etsy. IF you would like a custom order then feel free to send me an email: kirsty@funkypinks.co.uk

 FunkyPinks Website  Etsy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment