Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Saturday 4 April 2015

Last Weekend to Order for April

Not a lot of you will know this but I am getting married at the end of April! 


As this is only three weeks away and I will be going on our Mini-Honeymoon (Mini-Moon if you will) I've decided to close my Etsy shop for the next month, so I can focus on my wedding plans.

After Monday 6th April I will be closing my shop and won't be taking on any more orders until early May (Date to be confirmed, let's see how the Mini-Moon goes!)

There's lots to choose from in the shop, I'm in the process of giving it a bit of a spring refresh.


After Monday 6th April I will be closing my shop and won't be taking on any more orders until early May (Date to be confirmed, let's see how the Mini-Moon goes!)

I really pride myself on customer service, and as I also work a full time job I would hate to think that FunkyPinks service might deteriorate because of my wedding; so I've decided to close for four weeks to avoid any disappointments.

I also get to keep my sanity!

I apologise if this causes any inconvenience to customers who were planning to order in April, I hope you can understand and come back to FunkyPinks in May!

 Go to the FunkyPinks Store


No comments:

Post a Comment