Welcome!

Welcome to the FunkyPinks Blog!

This is where I provide updates on my latest products, share news and updates with you all.

Please take the time to follow my blog so you can keep up to date with all things FunkyPinks!

Sunday 17 June 2012

In The Beginning...

Hmmm, this is all a bit new for me!



My name is Kirsty, I've been making my own jewellery for about half a year now and I've been amazed by the hidden online crafting community I've found! Not just jewellery making but all kinds of handmade goodies that people are so passionate about, I've found it really exciting and quite addictive networking of Facebook and creating a shop on Etsy.






I've thought of blogging before but didn't think I'd have anything interesting to say that anyone else would want to read! Over the past few weeks people have been interested in my Facebook page and pictures, not just to buy my jewellery but asking me advice on how I take photos and make certain things. So I thought... let's give blogging a try!


I want to share jewellery making techniques as I find them and feature tutorials and guides to share my passion! There's so much information out there, I want to pool all the passion and inspiration on my blog as I know there are so many people out there who share my love of crafting! Here's my first one:


Anthro Power Of 3 Tutorial

I am dying to try this! I've got all the bits and bobs just need to sit down and get stuck in!



  http://southernfairydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/anthro-power-of-3-knockoff-tutorial.html



I also want to share my experiences with other crafters trying to sell their creations online and help people out, although I will point out that I'm no expert in any sense of the word! I'm a big believer in that the more you share and explore the more success you will have.


That's all for now, I'd better get started..... in the meantime check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FunkyPinks


Kirsty @ FunkyPinks x


No comments:

Post a Comment